Arden Hills/Shoreview Business Council Meeting
UPDATE ON LEXINGTON AVENUE AND OTHER DEVELOPMENTS
The main focus will be an update on Lexington Avenue road construction. Here is the latest news.
- Lane paving is going to go on over the next 1.5-2.0 weeks
- Traffic remains one lane in each direction, and Truck detours are posted
- Traffic congestion at Red Fox has eased up slightly, but we are still encouraging people to access the Lexington Corridor via County Road E.
- Eastbound I-694 exit ramp will close tomorrow, and is scheduled to reopen on June 21st.
- Paving at the I-694 interchange and at Red Fox (partially) will take place during the ramp closure.
- Project is still on schedule to have all lanes open to traffic by 8/1/23.
Network with businesses and city staff from Arden Hills and Shoreview.
Come learn about local business issues like pending developments and construction.
A fantastic way to connect with local solutions and expand your contacts locally. Join us!
Arden Hills/Shoreview Business Counci...
Date and Time
Wednesday Jun 21, 2023
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM CDT
June 21, 2023
Dunn Bros. Coffee Arden Hills
County Road E
No fee. Open to all members and businesses in Arden Hills and Shoreveiw